NS10 Parent and Family Engagement
CREATING AND CULTIVATING A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
What's Happening This Month?
November 17th NS10 Parent Thanksgiving Luncheon
November 21-25 Thanksgiving Break
For more campus Observance Days, please see our Campus Calendar.
Your NS10 Counselors Were Awarded a $5000.00 Grant from the GPISD Educational Foundation!
Take advantage of the discounts and coupons for Galena Park ISD students and staff from our generous local businesses!
Crisis Intervention Phone Numbers
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 988
Crisis Text Line - text HOME to 741741
Harris Center Crisis Line - 713-970-8210
Bo's Place | Bereavement Center
- Classes begin at 7:05 A.M.
- Students are required to bring their Chromebooks and chargers to school daily.
- ID badges are required to be worn around the neck on a lanyard at all times while on campus.
- Food deliveries of any sort (UberEats, DoorDash, etc.) are not allowed. Students nor parents are permitted to order food to be delivered to campus.
- Cell phones must remain turned off, out of sight, and not used during the instructional day unless permitted by the teacher for instructional purposes.
REPORTING DAMAGED CHROMEBOOKS
NS10 has established a Tech Squad to help handle any problems or issues with the district Chromebooks and chargers issued to the Sophomore students. The team consists of campus staff and students from NSSH.
Sophomore students who need help or replacement of their devices or chargers are asked to complete the NS10 Tech Squad Help Desk Ticket which can be found on ClassLink. Within 48 hours, the student will be contacted by a Tech Squad member. The student needs to bring their charger with them in case the device needs to be swapped for repairs.
If you have any questions about these procedures or need further help you can contact Ms. Rogers at email@example.com or Mr. Esparza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a link to the NS10 Tech Squad Help Desk Ticket - https://forms.gle/y8MD3T8JRerwdPQGA. (Please be aware that this is only for 10th-grade students at NS10).
Chargers that are no longer working will be swapped at no charge.
See Something, Say Something
GPISD Cell Phone Policy
- Cell phones must remain turned off, out of sight, and not used during the instructional day, unless permitted by the teacher for instructional purposes.
- If the use of a cell phone becomes a distraction to the driver or the transportation of students, school disciplinary action may be taken.
- Students who violate this policy shall be subject to established disciplinary measures.
- District employees shall confiscate any cell phones visible, heard or used during the instructional day on school property.
- Cell phones will not be visible during the passing periods.
| || || |
North Shore Senior High 10th Grade Center
Mrs. Michele Taylor, Administrative Assistant
Mr. Erik Esparza, Associate Principal
Ms. Diana Mendietta, Associate Principal
Dr. Bartholomew Graves, Assistant Principal
Mrs. Ayanna Harris, Administrator
Mrs. Charlotte Rogers, Digital Learning and Assessment Specialist
Ms. Danna Guillory-Moten, Lead Counselor
Mrs. Victoria Martinez, Registrar Assistant