This Week in Geometry
April 4 - April 8
Thank you in advance!
Sub on Monday
After they have completed that page of notes, there will be an online practice assignment. Students need to make sure they have a device - computer, tablet, or phone - so that they can complete that assignment. I will try to leave the assignment open for the duration of the day for them to complete it.
We will practice the concept they complete notes over when I return on Tuesday, so no real worries if they are a little confused with the notes!!
Students were told on Friday that I would be out and know the plan as well, so, hopefully, everything should go smoothly.
1. If you see a (*), this assignment is NOT missing. A (*) indicates that no grade has been entered, so it is likely your student was absent or that I have not entered the grade yet.
2. If you see a (0), then this assignment is missing (or late) and your student needs to make sure that it is completed as soon as possible.
Please Read - Laptops
Copies of Assignments
1. I post copies of all daily work and notes pages on blackboard. Students should be able to access them anywhere they have Internet connection. Also on blackboard is a calendar where I post daily entries with detailed descriptions of what was done in class that day. I also post pictures of my notebook on blackboard so that students can see any notes they have missed.
2. I attach copies of anything that is a daily grade in skyward as well. Students (and parents) can access these files.
3. Students can ask me for any work they missed as well, but this method is not the quickest way to get work, as it usually has to wait until there is a chance during class for me to pull that work.
Students are responsible for keeping up with their notebooks and making sure they get any missed notes if they are absent. They are also responsible for getting their missing work.
Tests will NOT be posted online, so if a students misses or needs to retake/correct a test or quiz, they will need to come to tutorials.
This Week In Geometry
- We will be continuing work on volume and surface area (Unit 9)
- Last day to submit missing/late work: Tuesday, April 12
- Next test: Thursday, April 14
- Early Release: Friday, April 15
- Last day of marking period: Friday, April 15