Monday, May 2nd - Friday, May 6th, 2016
Week at a Glance
- Studio in a School Day
- Mark Morris Dance classes- Open class is today! Parents are invited to attend
Tuesday, May 3rd
- Oak Class to Clinton Hill Library
Wednesday, May 4th
- Teressa Out
- Dr. Peggy McNamara, Chair of the General Education Dept. at Bank St. College of Education, will be coming to visit the school.
1:15 - 5:15: Grade Level Planning and Professional Development
Thursday, May 5th
- Carmen Farina visits
7:00 - 8:00: May FSC Meeting
Friday, May 6th
- Visitors from Teachers College Literacy Specialist Program
This Week's Events
It's Teacher appreciation Week!!
- On Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3rd, you will not need a lunch.
- On Thursday, May 5, you can just wake up and come to school without eating breakfast.
If any details shift during the week, we'll let you know.
First Farmstand Resumes!
An email about produce available will be coming out soon.
Talent Show Presentations (tentative)
This Thursday (tentatively-we're confirming tomorrow), Trixie, student in the Pine class and MC of the upcoming talent show on June 11th, will be coming around to each class to make a quick presentation about the event. Here are the times that she will come to each class:
Morning Meeting Talent Show Announcements
Thursday, May 5th 8:00-8:15: Maple Class
Thursday, May 5th, 8:15AM-8:30AM: Ginkgo Class
Thursday, May 5th, 8:30AM-8:45AM: Elm Class
After Lunch Talent Show Announcements
Thursday, May 5th 2:00-2:15PM: Beech Class
Thursday, May 5th 2:15-2:30PM: Pine Class
Thursday, May 5th, 2:30-2:45PM: Oak Class
FSC Spring Fling on Saturday, May 7th- Join us!
The FSC is offering each Compass staff member one free ticket, which includes entry to the event, dinner, dessert, and one drink. Additional tickets for family or friends can be purchased HERE for $40/ticket.
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com by May 1st (meaning ASAP!).