Digital Citizenship Project
Kian D., Period 3
What is Digital Citizenship?
Why is it necessary for everyone to understand and display positive Digital Citizenship practice
Digital Citizenship Rules
3. Be careful about what you do on social networking sites, like Facebook: Don't talk with or befriend someone you don't know.
4. Don't tell anyone personal Information like passwords or your name: Don't give any hints about it either, because they can use it to harm you.
5. Don't be a Cyberbully: Never post anything that might be hurtful to others, and if someone does it to you, just ignore them or tell an adult.
6. Never commit plagiarism: Don't just copy anyone's work, because there are major consequences.
7. Respect copyright: Never use anyone else's work unless you have permission, or you can get sued