Special Edition: Monday, June 8
Pre-K Registration Begins
Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment is now available on-line through PISD.
Please click on the link below to access qualification requirements and registration information for our Pre-K program at Mathews for the 2020-21 school year.
Thank you for sharing this information.
Also in this Special Edition is information for Kindergarten registration.
Information is also provided below to assist in summer meal support.
Pre K REGISTRATION
Please click the button for information regarding Pre-Kindergarten.
Click the button to access the on-line Kindergarten Registration form for the 2020-21 school year.
District information regarding Kindergarten registration can be found at this link:
Kindergarten registration forms are online this year.
Parents are asked to complete the registration forms using the fillable PDF forms which is available on the website. (See the button below.)
Families of students who are attending a Plano ISD Pre-K in the 2019-2020 school year do not need to complete this online enrollment process. Families with currently enrolled Plano ISD Pre-K students will be contacted by the elementary campus their student will be attending for the 2020-21 school year.
Students who will be new to Plano ISD need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the 2020-21 Kindergarten Roundup Enrollment Forms (Button below)
- Email the completed enrollment forms and documentation listed below to your child’s elementary school campus registration email.
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of address
>House - utility bill (gas or electric only) or a home closing statement.
->House leases- Original, current lease agreement that is signed by both the resident(s) and the home owner/leasing agent, indicating an executed contract. Cover page and signature page needed
- Immunization records
Forms should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus staff will review enrollment documents and will confirm kindergarten placement for 2020-21 school year.
Kindergarten Age Requirements
- To enter kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year, your child must be 5 on September 1, 2020.
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten placement for students turning six on or before September 1: Guidelines and Form
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten acceleration for students who are interested in testing for placement in first grade: Kindergarten Acceleration
La Transferencia Electrónica de Beneficios en caso de Pandemia (P-EBT) es un beneficio único para las familias elegibles que perdieron los beneficios de almuerzo gratis o reducido debido al cierre de la escuela. solicitud abierta en junio. hhs.texas.gov/es/pebt
Summer Grab and Go Meals
In partnership with the Texas Department of Agriculture, the Plano ISD Food and Nutritional Services Department will be providing free grab-and-go summer meals to the public beginning, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at the following campus sites:
- Armstrong Middle School
- Bowman Middle School – New Site
- Christie Elementary School
- Daffron Elementary School
- Mitchell Elementary School
- Sigler Elementary School
Updated curbside grab-and-go meal serving times for these locations will be from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Children 18 years of age and younger will receive a lunch for that day and a breakfast for the following day. Anyone picking up meals for students, without the student present, must bring appropriate documentation in the form of a school issued ID, report card, birth certificate or the verification letters families are currently providing during meal pick up.