2/22 Home and School
AUTHOR VISIT WITH LOWEY BUNDY SICHOL
OPEN HOUSE PICTURES
WEEK OF 2/25
Please remember that next week is a 3 day week. There is no school on Thursday and Friday of next week.
- 2/27: Stuffed Animal Day for One Book One School
- 2/28: No School: Parent Teacher Conferences
- 2/28: Parent Teacher Conferences per teacher or parent request (1:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Please contact your child's teachers if you would like to schedule a conference.
- 3/1: No School--Institute Day
- 3/4-3/8: PTA Book Exchange Week
- 3/4: Read Across America
- 3/4: 2nd Grade visit to WVHS Planetarium
- 3/4: 2nd Grade Lunch at 12:55 pm and 3rd Grade Lunch at 12:05 pm
- 3/13: Multicultural Fair
- 3/14: 4th Grade Be Smart Be Safe Program
- 3/15: 1st Grade Dr. Seuss Party
- 3/15: End of 3rd Quarter
- 3/21: 4th Grade Be Smart Be Safe Program
- 3/22: Report Cards open in Home Access Center after 4:00 pm. Parents will need their username and password to access their child's report card and attendance records.
- 3/22: Kindergarten Storybook Party
- 3/22: Last Day to Purchase a Yearbook
Please note that this is the ONLY opportunity to order a yearbook this year. Yearbooks are sold by pre-order and delivered in May. We will not have any yearbooks for sale at the end of the year.
- 3/25-4/2: Spring Break
- 4/3: Spring Pictures
Yearbook purchases can only be made online at book.hrimaging.com
The deadline to order is March 22, 2019.
If you have questions about ordering a yearbook contact:
HR Imaging Customer Service
815-433-1766 | Mon-Thu: 8am-4pm | Fri: 8am-1pm CST
KINDERGARTEN PRE-ENROLLMENT FOR 2019-2020
Incoming kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2019, to pre-enroll in kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year.
2019-2020 YOUNG KINDERGARTEN PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT
Tuesday, April 16th, 6:30-7:30pm
800 Asbury Drive
We ask that parents complete the Pre-Enrollment Form below prior to Kindergarten Parent Information night so that we can begin planning kindergarten enrollment for the upcoming school year.