Job Interview Process
Before the Interview
- Be well cleansed
- Practice your route to job location
- Practice Interview Questions
- Be dress nicely
During the Interview
- Don't fidget with hands
- Start and end with handshakes
- Maintain eye contact
- Arrive 10 minutes early
5 Common Interview Questions and Tips
- Why do you want to work here? Show that you're interested into the job.
- What are your weaknesses? Don't emphasize your weakness too much, maybe say a good weakness.
- What are your goals? Say goals that relate to work.
- Can you tell me a little about yourself? Don't say too much, list a couple accomplishments.
- Why should we hire you? Say things that will benefit there team.
After the Interview
- Make sure to give them a handshake
- Send them a thank you note
- Show that you're still interested
Dress for the Interview
- Don't slouch
- Don't chew gum
- Don't move your hands
- Don't arrive late