President of the United States
- Ability to inspire and to communicate with the people over mass media.
- Ability to establish a working relationship with Congress and political partners and opponents.
- Some exposure (if not outright experience) in foreign policy.
- Experience in running a government agency or a large organization.
- Ability to understand economic principles and form his own view on economic and financial strategies.
- Can command respect from an absolute majority of the people, even if he fails to get an absolute majority of the votes.
- First hand understanding of the thoughts and the experience of the American people.