January 11 - 15, 2016
Our teachers can always use donations of things like hand sanitizer, tissues (especially this time of year!), Clorox wipes, paper towels, etc. Thank you for everything you do for our school!!
Every year one of our vendors, Transportation South, sponsors a luncheon called "Love the Bus" to recognize bus drivers across the state and one driver is chosen as "Bus Driver of the Year." We have so many awesome drivers, but we wanted to do something a little different this year--we want parent input on who we should nominate to go to the luncheon. Parents see on a day to day basis all the little extra things that drivers do for the students. If you would like to nominate a driver, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the driver you would like to have nominated and why. If you ever wanted to brag on the bus driver for your child, now is that chance! We will post who is nominated and pictures from the luncheon. This is open to both regular drivers and mini bus drivers. Thank you!
K-Kids is a service organization sponsored by the Kiwanis Club. The students take on the responsibility of running a K-Kids club as they plan and participate in community service projects. They assist the elderly with chores or organize community food drives. They serve their schools, raising funds for sports equipment and extracurricular activities.
ABDO Digital (graphic books like Avengers, Iron Man, etc., sports books and biographies, scary books.
Capstone Library (new books have been added)
Big Timber Media (scary books)
1 February – Chill Factory night
5 February – Pop2O
8 February – El Monte Night
Her email address is: email@example.com
Daycare Help Needed
Need Extra Money???
Riverton Intermediate School is looking for daycare help.
Personnel Needed: (cannot be in high school)
Daycare Worker: (Need Approximately Four People) Pay $8.40 per hour, up to 19 hours per week
The daycare worker is responsible for supervising groups of children duringdaycare activities.
Contact: Randy Hill
Phone - 256-851-4640
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
RIVERTON INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL, 399 HOMER NANCE RD., HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
Car Rider Guidelines
1. Hang the number(s) on the rear view mirror, or hold it upright for the carline controller to see. (If it is lying flat on the dashboard, behind a decal, or _behind the upper shaded windshield, it is not visible.)
2. Refrain from using cell phone in car line.
3. If picking up more than one child, display all numbers at the same time, in a horizontal fashion. NOT one at a time.
4. If you do not have your car line number, park and go to the front office to check out your child.
5. Show only one number needed per child. The extra number should be removed, and used for others who may pick up your child.
6. Remember that we are a no tobacco campus. Please do not smoke in the car rider line.
INow Parent Portal is now open. For security reasons there are new credentials. Here is what a parent/guardian will need to do to access the site:
- Go to this link https://inow-madisonco.asc.edu/informationnow
- Use these credentials when first prompted
- User Name mcsparent
- Password ilovemyschool
- Once successfully logging in to this site, use your INOW user ID and password previously used or distributed by the school.
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Students Breakfast:$1.75 Lunch:$2.25
Visitors Breakfast:$2.75 Lunch:$4.00
Hours of Operation
7:15 am Breakfast; Student entrances open
7:45 am School office opens; Class begins
2:30 pm Class ends
4:00 pm School office closes