The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
PTO and Vacations
- Did you know we have a PTO? Interested in helping out? Please see Ms. LeAndra or Ms. Alisha.
- Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Fun Day!
Friday, June 7th, 3-6pm
9625 E 150 St, Noblesville, IN 46060
In the Classroom!
This May we will be talking about famous world disasters, natural disasters, transportation, and how toys are made!
Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
I'm super excited for some new books this month...are you?? Check out all the deals for this month!! Scholastic will be sent out May 12th and orders will be due May 21st. Our online code is HQ686
Easter egg popsicles
The Book Nook
Oh Say Can You Seed?
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you to all the parents who donated supplies, food, and decorations for our Valentine's Day party!
Thank you to all the parents and family members who made our Valentine's Day party extra special by being our guests!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Thank you for your understanding of being closed March 15th in order for teachers to participate in conferences to become ever better teachers to your kiddos
Bringing in donations of items anytime we ask...you guys rock!!
Would you like to donate?
- Shoes (all sizes) for back ups for when kiddos have accidents
- Shoe boxes with lids
- Storage boxes
- Clear plastic jars with lids ie mayonnaise
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
Question: If you could give up one household chore what would it be and why?
- Ms. Crystal: Cleaning up the bathroom in a house of boys!!!
Because they are boys!
Ms. Rachel: Laundry! I hate having to sort my clothes and hang the half I don’t want to shrink!
- Ms. Alisha: Clean the restroom because it’s the only chore I may do upon occasion. Thank you to my darling hubby who does everything else!
- Mr. Mike: Dust because of allergies!!!
- Ms. Le Andra: Dishes for sure!! I'm horrible because I wait until I have a full sink and then it's just gross and takes FOREVER!!
- Ms. Katie: I would give up folding laundry. It takes forever and just when I think I'm done, another basket seems to magically appear. I would also love to never match socks again. I mean, really, where do all the matches go?!
- Ms. Erin: Doing the dishes because there's always a new dish to wash more often than any other chore
- Ms. Maggie: I would eliminate cleaning. I would eliminate cleaning because it takes too long, boring and I am not very good at it