Concrete Primary--February 22, 2016
We are looking forward to another busy week in K4! We are giving students the opportunity to work more independently during reading stations. I am pleased to see how well everyone is doing with this. I look forward to watching them continue to grow in this area.
- Superhero of the Week was Elizabeth . Congratulations, Elizabeth !
- ABC Club-- Kyleigh and Corey joined the ABC club this week! Way to go!!! Some students only need a few more letters. Keep up the good work!
- Chick Fil-A Night --Tuesday, February 23, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Friday, February 26 is the last day for Pennies for Patients collection.
- Registration for K4/K5 for 2016-17 begins on March 2. Students who are in our K4 program at Concrete do not need to register for K5. Please make sure friends and family members know about registration. We don't want anyone to miss the opportunity.
- Thank you for supporting our Relay for Life Team with the fight against cancer. Every Friday for the next few weeks will be an opportunity for students to participate. A flyer was sent home, but we will send a reminder each week.
- Don't forget that you can go to the My Big World link and see the digital magazine with your child. Here is the link: http://clifford.scholastic.com/ The password is Catsteak702.