Week #26 Feb. 26-March 2, 2018
What's Happening Week #26
- AT-Denton/Whipple 1:00-4:00
- Lifetouch Spring Picture Day - XFactor Roojm
- Secretary Meeting
- PBIS Tier 2 Meeting 11:00
- Leadership Meeting 2:30
- UDL Sanger Visit - Denton/Urena/Daniels
- 1:00 Marley's Mutts PLEDG training - Library
- 2:45 Digital Curriculum PD @ ESC
- February Awards - Library (Whipple)
- PM-(Denton to CLS)
- Ed tech 2:30pm
- PTA Executive Board Meeting 3:30pm
- Community Reader Day
- Dr. Seuss Dress Up Day!
- Denton-CLS Conference
Mark Your Calendars!
- 3/5 Weekly Studies Social Studies Presentation at ESC afterschool
- 3/6 Staff Meeting
- 3/10 8th Annual Spaghetti Feed 5-7pm, Sauce Entries due by 3pm
- 3/13 Kern County Science Fair
- 3/15 PBIS District Leadership Teams @ESC, Yearbook Sales End, Gleave/Urena to CUE National
- 3/16 End Q3, Heather Robbins PBIS Training @ SES, Wear Green "St Patty's Day"
- 3/17 KCSOS Teacher Recruitment Fair, DIBELS DUE, AR STAR 1-5th, AM STAR 3-5
- 3/19-3/23 PLC Week, Final Yearbook Review Week
- 3/20 Staff Meeting-Committee Reports
- 3/23 Minimum Day for Spring Break, 5th grade SMS Orientation 8:30-11:30
- 3/24-4/2 Spring Break
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- Great job to our PBIS committee for sharing data and plans for improvement with the staff! We are looking forward to school-wide collaboration to make our procedures and celebrations even stronger.
- Shout-out to our office staff for jumping in when we are short for supervision coverage-it takes a village!!
- Shout-out to Trisha Reeder for working tirelessly on our yearbook!
- Have you shared a shout-out POP by the boxes? Who needs some special recognition?
Have a lovely week as we march into March!
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
DATA on behavior is showing aggression at recesses, by both boys and girls, across the grade levels.
Our PBIS focus is: Good Sportsmanship
Show this Playground Rules during breakfast this week.
Talking Points with students:
- How are the rules at this school the same or different from our school?
- Why is it important that all students follow the rules?
- What do we do when someone chooses not to follow the rules?