Bath County Middle School
Friday, February 14, 2020
- Practice has begun for Varsity Girls track and it is being held at the high school concession area by the gym. Also, the Bath County Track Cats and the Marching Band are having a Mattress Sale Fundraiser on Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the BCHS cafeteria from 10 am -4 pm.
- Congratulations to Ashtyn Barrett who has been nominated two weeks in a row to the Kentucky.com Girl's Basketball Player of the Week from KHSAA stats.
Breakfast, February 14: Chicken & Biscuit, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, February 14: Chicken Quesadilla, Corn, Cucumber Slices, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Breakfast, February 18: Sausage & Biscuit, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, February 18: Potato Soup w/Crackers, Grilled Cheese, Cole Slaw, Fruit, Juice, Milk
- Congratulations to our own BCMS student Heather Ott our District Spelling Bee Champion. Way to go!
- Congratulations to Izzy Hughes and Maura Boggs who will be going to State for Governor's Cup this spring. Izzy will be taking the Arts and Humanities test and Maura will be writing for the composition event. Good Luck to Izzy and Maura!
- STLP is offering a technology Help desk for teachers, staff, and students who need help with technology issues. Teachers and staff please check your email for a form that you can fill out anytime you need tech help.
- 2020 Yearbooks are on sale! Cost is $25.00. If you would like to purchase a yearbook see Mrs. Colwell.
- 4-H Applications can be picked up in the YSC
- Don't forget Drama Club is still needing performers for their Spring production. There are currently meeting every Monday and Friday till 5:00. Any questions see Mrs. Cami Stevens room 201.
- Kona Ice will be here on February 25, 2020 beginning at 12:45. Please don't forget your money. Prices are $2-$4.
- Archery Team will compete in Ashland for Regionals this weekend. Good Luck!!
- 8th Grade Students in ETS have the opportunity to apply for Summer Camp. This is a 3 day camp and an opportunity to go to Louisville, Kentucky and participate in hands on activities and tours of Louisville. Application deadline is March 9th.
Quote of the day: "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." Mother Teresa
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist