Bullying has moved from the playground to the Interent
"Three differences between cyberbullying & bullying"
- Cyberbullying can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cyberbullying messages and images can be posted anonymously and distributed quickly to a wide audience.
- Deleting inappropriate or harassing messages, texts, and pictures, is extremely difficult after they have been posted or sent.
"Effects of Cyberbullying"
- Use alcohol drugs
- Skip school
- Receive poor grades
- Have lower self-esteem
- Have more health problems
"Reporting a Cyberbully"
- Don't respond to and don't forward cyberbullying
- Keep evidence of cyberbullying
- Block the person who is cyberbullying