Production in Multimedia
Multimedia is the use of a variety of communicative media.
There are many different components when creating a multimedia. A multimedia involves text, graphics, audio, video and interactivity.
Text is the written words or numbers throughout the presentation.
Graphics are known as pictures or clip art.
Audio refers to sound effects or music.
A video is a short clip or recording.
Interactivity is a user's choice of the outcome.
Steps To Creating A Multimedia
- Research and plan your application
- Know your goals, requirements and audience
- Test your application
- Preview and edit your application
- Present your application to your audience
- Receive feedback and keep your application up to date