Weekly News & Notes - June 3rd - 7th
Upcoming Events . . .
- 4th grade Field Trip - Adventure Aquarium
- 3rd grade PEN Field Trip - Walking Tour of Doylestown
- 6th grade Field Trip - Lincoln Financial Field & Citizen's Bank Park
- Move-Up Day
- Field Day
- Picnic-style lunch
- Talent Show @ 7:00
- 5th grade - Spelling Bee 1:45 - 3:00 in the dining room
- 5th grade Field Trip - Independence Hall & Constitution Center
- Spirit Day - Sports Day
Time to Shine . . .
Field Day is scheduled for Friday, June 7th (rain date Friday, June 14th).
Feel free to join us for the fun-filled day! You can watch your child(ren) perform a variety of outside field day events such as tug-of-war and relay races. Your child(ren) will travel as a grade level to 10 event stations throughout the day beginning at 9:20 am through 1:55 pm. Please note: PM Kindergarten will join AM Kindergarten for Field Day events. Kindergarten Events will be held on the grassy area by the main office.
Here are some field day tips:
- Dress in your team color -Black or Gold …Be Creative
- Apply Sunscreen
- Bring a water bottle (put name on it)
- Wear sneakers - students WILL NOT be permitted to participate in Field day unless they have proper footwear.This is a full day of physical activity.
We look forward to a fun-filled day!!!
News from the Kitchen . . .
Letters have recently been sent home to families carrying balances on their lunch accounts. To ensure the end of the year runs smoothly, we ask that ALL families handle any outstanding balances associated with your lunch accounts. The cafeteria staff can deny a request to charge further meals once a balance is incurred.
Thank you for you attention to this matter.
Summer Reading . . .
Join Miss Brennan, Miss Wallace & Miss Quaresima this summer for a little library time. The Titus Library will be open this summer to students enrolled in Titus for the 2013-2014 school year. Be sure to check out this link for a sneak peek of what’s to come this summer including the "Summer Reading Challenge." Hope to see you there.
Home & School Association:
Help Wanted . . .
Please sign up for Titus Community Beautification Day, Saturday June 1st, 9am - noon - It's Spring! Flowers are blooming and the weeds are taking over. The Titus landscape needs some attention and we're looking for helping hands. At this family work morning we'll pull weeds, spread mulch, trim existing shrubs and install a few new plants. Bring your own gloves and hand tools. Other specific tool needs are listed as "To Bring" items.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/xU5vfa
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminder. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Bonnie Baker and she can sign you up manually.
CBSD School Board:
School Board Briefs . . .
Information pertaining to the school board meeting held on Tuesday, May 28th, can be found by visiting the district's web site.