About Bitsboard PRO - The Best Educational Games and Flash Cards in 1 App
--- Bitsboard now includes over 10 addictive mini-games in one app ---
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year.
WHAT YOU GET:
• FREE access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
- Discover why Bitsboard is frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year.
- FREE access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
- Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
- Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
- Bitsboard keeps track of every answer and makes it easy for you to see what words and boards you have mastered and which ones you need to study some more.
- Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
- Track progress at the user level
- Automatically saves game settings at the user level
- Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
- Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
Step 1. You'll have the option of logging in with Facebook, creating a new account with e-mail or skipping this step and opening Bitsboard with no log in information required. I'd recommend setting up an account for yourself, as this will allow you to share your boards in the Bitsboard catalog and access your saved boards from any mobile device. If you don't set up an account, you will not be able to share your boards and you will only be able to access your boards on the specific iPad you used to create the boards.
Step 2: Bitsboard includes some sample boards on your main page as a default. (Actions, Emotions, Exotic Animals etc.) You can peruse them to get a sense of what other people are doing with Bitsboard or you can hit the blue button in the upper right hand corner of the screen to browse or search the catalog.
Step 3: To create a new board, you simply hit the blue plus sign that says Add Board.
Step 4: You'll see a drop down menu asking you if you want to download from the catalog, import from your saved boards or create a new board. Go ahead and choose create a new board.
Step 5: You will then be prompted to enter a name for your board.
Step 6: Once you've entered a name for your new board, you make a new flashcard by hitting the blue plus sign underneath the place where you entered the board name.
Step 7:You can record audio for the flashcard by hitting the red circle. Hit the red square when you are done adding your audio.
Step 8: You hit the center of the flashcard (marked add Photo) to add an image to your flashcard. You'll have the option of taking a new photo with the camera on your tablet, choosing an existing photo from your library or selecting an image from Flickr, Dropbox, Picassa, or Facebook. For commonly occurring words Bitsboard will also auto-generate some images you can choose from at the top of your flashcard screen once you've entered your text.
Step 9: Once you've completed your first flashcard, you tap the screen outside of your flashcard to return to your board main screen. Hit the plus sign to add another flashcard and repeat this process until you've added all the content you want to add to your board.
Step 10: To share your completed board (you have to have an account to access this function), you hit the orange share button at the top of your board. Once you have shared a board, anyone with Bitsboard (no log in required) can download the board you created on to their device.
Step 11: Hit the blue house button in the left hand corner of the screen to return to your home screen at any time.
Step 12: If you don't want to create a new board, you can hit the blue catalog button in the upper left hand corner of the home screen. Once there, you can use the search function in the upper right hand corner to search for boards by title/content area, or you can browse boards by category.
Step 13: If you find a board in the catalog you want to work with, you simply tap on the blue cloud button next to the board to download it on to your home screen.
Step 14: From the home page, once you've downloaded your board. or if you want to work on a board you've already created, click the settings icon (gear shaped) and click boards. Then choose a board and click edit. Return to your home screen by hitting the blue house button again. Once you have chosen a board you want to work with, tap on the board. You will now be prompted to choose one of ten different practice modes (flashcards, photo touch, true or false, match up, pop quiz, reader, word builder, genius, Pop Quiz, Spelling Bee) Choose the mode that best meets your instructional needs.
Step 15: If you want the board slides to stay in sequential order, you need to hit flashcards on the edit page and then change the sequence from random to A-Z.
- Discover why Bitsboard is frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year