Wildcat Weekly Sept. 28th-Oct. 2nd
Acuity testing this week
Thank yous, Acknowledgements, and Applause
- Ryan would liek to thank all of you for entering your PALS data prior to the deadline.
- Big shout out to Carol Haman and Michele Walker for tagging along on the Sunshine Saturday this weekend. Thanks to Lindsey Nyberg, Emily Kalthoff, and Susie Borrell for providing treats for the event.
- Amanda Swiezynski joins the 4th grade team this week and I want to thank everyone for helping out during our transition.
- We have Lindsey's bridal shower on Monday after school! How exciting.
Together, We Are Arkansas!
Housekeeping Items for this Week:
- Acuity testing starts Tuesday. I am providing the link here so you can access the schedule. https://docs.google.com/a/aurorak12.org/document/d/10s-PcxSY9Rnd9nR7UubWFZUZzpqB_KnOB7cjGBAfflQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Acuity testing will occur in classrooms.
- There is an incentive for October 1st which is count day. Each grade level teacher will have the opportunity to each lunch and watch a movie in his or her classroom if that teacher has the highest attendance for the day. Lunch will occur on Friday.
- We encourage all of you to take pictures in your classroom and email them to me and Cheyenne. We are going to use the photos for our bulletin boards and Facebook page.
- Sarah Bennett is hosting a Walk-a-Thon this Saturday, October 3rd for cheerleading. I apologize for announcing it to the whole school but it is limited to cheer families and our staff. You are invited to have your entire family join in on the fun. Email Sarah if you are attending so we can get a head count for the BBQ that will occur afterwards. Let her know how many people will be joinin you.
Meetings this week
Monday, Sep. 28th, 2:30pm to Friday, Oct. 2nd, 3:30pm
Monday--Lindsey's Shower at 2:30pm
Tuesday--ILT is cancelled; bimonthly rotation will begin
Valic presentation at 2:30pm in media center
Wednesday--Staff PD and we will be scoring Acuity short constructed responses
Friday--FAC at 3:15pm & we're heading to Old Chicago
Powerful Inspirational true story...Don't give up!