Spread a Little Kindness!
What is cyberbulling?
What are the types of cyber bullying?
- Happy slapping: posting embarrassing pictures or videos of another person
- Identity theft: stealing passwords and information and posting humilating content
- Photoshopping: edits photo to embarrass you
- Physical threats: sending a threatening message that hurts their feelings
- Spreading rumors: spreading embarrassing things about a person
Some tips to prevent cyber bullying
- Safeguard your password and all private information
- Before you post a picture of yourself make sure you want other people and your family to see it
- Try not to post something that people will criticized you for
- Raise awareness to stop cyber bullying in your school or town
- Make sure you are private and only your trusted friends can see it
- Never open or answer any phone calls and messages if there from people you don't know
- Remember the saying " treat others the way you want to be treated ", be nice no one likes a cyber bully
- On public computers remember to log out of your account