Ms. Lu's Kindergarten Class
A newsletter about what's going on with our star students
All About Me
Our Lesson This Week: The Butterfly Life Cycle
Online Educational Game
Young Voices of America Exercise Their Creativity Short Story Contest, and I really urge your students to get creative and submit a short story to the contest. Since the students are so young, you, the parents, can type or transcribe their story for them as they tell you what they want to write. Just encourage your students to get creative and come up with a short story to submit to the contest. It will be both a fun and learning experience for both you and your kids!
- We listen carefully when Ms. Lu is speaking.
- We raise our hands if we have any questions. We do not just yell them out.
- We respect others by being kind with our words and actions.
- We respect school property and others' personal property.
- We work and play safely.
- Most importantly, we have fun!
The students have been getting the rules down pretty well, but it would be really helpful if you were to review them with your students.