When you have tried this, spaghetti will be your new best friend!
- Baking Soda(you will only need 15 grams)
- Food Coloring
- Measuring Cup
- Cooked Spaghetti
- Large glass
- Measuring Spoon
- First measure 2 cups of water and add it to the glass.
- Next add 2 cups of vinegar to the water.
- After you have done that, add about 4 drops of food coloring (color of your choice, blue would be the best).
- Now it is time to put in the spaghetti (you won't need much, about 100 grams).
- This time, add one tablespoon of the baking soda, this bit could get very messy!
- The baking soda will then sink to the bottom of the glass,this will make the spaghetti dance!
- If the spaghetti stops dancing, all you need to do is add more of the baking soda!
Be sure to dance with the spaghetti or they might be sad! i hope you had fun and had some physical exercise! Oh.....and one more thing they might come and get you at night! Muahahahaha!