Week of May 6th
THANK YOU, to our AMAZING Teachers & Classified Staff. WE APPRECIATE YOU!
Please enjoy breakfast courtesy of PTO Monday, May 6th @ 8:30 & lunch on Thursday, May 9th (11:20-1:30).
THANK YOU PTO for honoring our staff.
Let's celebrate our Nurse La for Nurse Appreciation Week!
- Monday Message
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast (Staff Lounge @ 8:00 am)
- ILT Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Fundraiser Game Truck @ 1:00
- Solar Project Campus Walkthrough (visitors on campus)
- Day of the Teacher
- 4th Grade Field Trip (Knott's Berry Farm)
- 5th Grade Parent Meeting 6:00-7:00
- Quarterly Meeting (Quarter 3) in P1 @ 7:45 am
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon (Staff Lounge 11:20 am-1:30 pm)
- Fundraiser DJ Party @ 1:00
The character trait for this month is...
Courage is having confidence in the presence of the unknown. It is befriending fear and standing up for what you know is right.
Zoologists in Training (Grade 1 @ Santa Ana Zoo)
Grades 3-8 are on a SPECIAL TESTING SCHEDULE April 29th-May 13th
- Site Sub-The site sub is to be used for site purposes or in case of an emergency, the sub is not to be used for personal errands during the school day.
- Make sure that you have approval before requesting a sub for school related events.
- In the case of an incident on campus that requires administration, please let admin handle the investigation. We will be responsible for interviewing students, collecting statements, and contacting parents/guardians.
- June 24-July 19 8:15-12:15 (teacher hours)
- Grades 6-8
- SBAC April 29-May 13 (make-up testing May 14-24)
- On June 14th, part of the end-of-year checkout process for teachers will be having their classrooms ready for summer cleaning. The goal in discussing this months in advance is to give teachers time to prepare prior to the month of June. We will discuss this at our April faculty meeting, but I am attaching some pictures to get an idea of what is expected at the end of the school year.
- If you send students to the office, please do so with a note and with instructions to enter through the main door and to check in with the office staff first.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to send or bring refreshments to school for distribution to the students during the school day unless it is part of an organized classroom activity. No unsupervised pizza parties, cupcakes, etc… in the lunch area, and no flowers, balloons, or food will be delivered to students during school. We support authorized school parties hosted by the classroom teacher and/or room parents. Please do not ask us to make exceptions.