What is autism ?
- A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
How does it affect a child's development?
- Ongoing social problems that include difficulty communicating and interacting with others
- Repetitive behaviors as well as limited interests or activities
- Symptoms that typically are recognized in the first two years of life
- Symptoms that hurt the individual’s ability to function socially, at school or work, or other areas of life
Detected of symptoms ?
- No big smiles or other warm, joyful expressions by six months or thereafter
- No back-and-forth sharing of sounds, smiles or other facial expressions by nine months
- No babbling by 12 months
There are no treatments for autism , but a child can get therapy
Children with autism , do not have a significant look to them .
Brain of an typical toddler brain compared to an autistic childs brain