February at Merryhill
Celebrating Random Acts of Kindness
Remembering Miss Rita
Important Dates in February
- Tuesday, February 9: Picture Day (send no money or order forms; you will get the package order forms along with the photos in 2-3 weeks)
- Friday, February 12: Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance
- Friday, February 12: Deadline for $275 registration rate
- Monday-Friday 2/8-2/12: Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Monday, February 15: Presidents' Day, School Closed
- Friday, February 26: Free Dress
Daddy Daughter Dance
Friday, Feb. 12th, 6pm
4811 Riverbrook Drive
Random Acts of Kindness
February is African American History Month
We are excited to launch this very special month here at Merryhill!
What is a Number Talk?
Merryhill teachers are incorporating math talks and number talks into their everyday classroom routines. It is exciting to see AND hear students solve problems using higher order thinking skills and collaborative problem solving strategies. We encourage parents to ask students questions about their math homework. Have them be the teacher and explain how they are solving homework problems.