- Thomas Paine was born in January 29,1737 born in thetford,united kingdom
- Paine died on June 8 1809.his death occurred in Greenwich village ,new York city
- Thomas pains parents sent a midwife when Mrs. pains baby was on the way
- Thomas could not stand school work .Thomas was having trouble in school
- Thomas was then eventually deducted from school.
- Thomas Paine attended thetford grammar school. He had trouble in school and eventually dropped out.
- he barely knew how to read or write just before he dropped out of school.
- high school was more stressful for Thomas Paine because because he had more work.
- he grew up to be an author and a writer
- when Thomas turned 13 he become more closer to his father.
Important life events
- Thomas Paine wrote common sense when he was 8 years old.
- he became Nathanial's assistant during the revolutionary war.
- he became involved with the French revolution.
- he worked as a clerk in Pennsylvania.
- he was an engineer,scintist, inventor he was very intelligent
- he wanted to become a journalist his whole life then he wrote common sense.
- he was very involved with his fathers plans and revolution's.
- he hated school his whole life.
Contributes to change
- when Thomas Paine was young he was vey ignored often but when he had the courage to write common sense he became very popular.
- he was popular enough to become Nathaniel's assistant for the American revolution.
- he loved when he had the army all to himself
- Paine almost died of typhoid fever on his first trip to America.
- Thomas Paine was an inventor .he invented a smokeless candle.
- he was the author of the age of reason it critized religion.
- his article public good conflicted over the articles of confederation