Ms. Felton's Course Updates
Business Communications & Presentation A
- Log in everyday.
- Follow the schedule and complete your daily assignments.
- It is much easier to do 2 assignments per day instead of 6-9 in 2 days at the end of the grading period.
- Respond to messages that I email to you.
- Read your comments in the dropbox after work has been graded.
- EMAIL questions TO ME if you can't figure it out.
Opportunities for Extra Points
- You will earn 2 points for attending
- You will earn 1 point for listening and submitting a reflection document (on page 2 under "Extra Points"). See details below.
You will need to submit a new word document with the following information:
· Summary (4-6 Sentences of what chat was about)
· List 2 things you learned.
· List at least 1 thing you have a question about.
These points will be added up at the end of the semester to add on to a low grade where it is needed.
The Odds are with You: Project Improvement!
Some of you may not have done as well as you would have liked on your projects which are 30% of your grade. This is an opportunity for you...
From this point forward, I am available to meet you in our online classroom EVERY Tuesday to look over your projects and give you feedback before submitting them.
With this opportunity you are less likely to have points deducted.
What do you have to do? You must email me by 12 noon on Tuesday to let me know what time you want to come and what project you want me to review. This will be done the second half of the chat session in 10 minute increment meetings.
Email Subject should be - Project Improvement!
Once you email me showing interest I will let you know what time slots are available. Any questions? Email Ms. Felton.
Files too big for the Dropbox?
This last step is important because there must be something in the dropbox for you so that I will know to grade it and so that I will have access to your rubric to grade.
How to Share
The password is felton.