Monday, February 16, 2016
Happy Hump Day! Sorry so late!
- Doubles at Lunch - We are having lots of kids getting double for lunch in the 4-6 building. From now on students can only get a single serving when they go through the line. When they are done eating and want seconds they will have to ask Missy D. if they can get seconds. If she says yes, depending on how much money is in their account, then they can go back and get seconds. What is happening is students are racking up big, big bills from seconds and are parents not paying. Please inform students of this change.
- I will be out along with the PLC team on Thursday for our Rolla meeting.
- If you have a 100 compliment party and would like your students to make a personal pizza with the kitchen, let me know and I will give you the details.
- I will email you MAP test days, hopefully tomorrow. Please look at them and give me your thoughts as soon as possible. If it looks good, we will finalize those dates.
- As soon as MAP testing days are finalized, please plan your field trip. Dates will fill up quickly!
- I will get Play Day on the calendar, MAP reward trip (for attendance, effort, & behavior), and 4-6 awards assembly on the calendar as soon as possible. If there is something else that takes place, please let me know asap
- If parents or some type of club ask to use your room or the building, please direct them to Missy C. or the office. You do not want to give them permission, especially if you are not there. You have confidential information in your rooms.
- Thank you to all who helped and came out for the Big Event! It was a great turnout! I think we have some future ball players and cheerleaders!
FYI - I-Ready toolbox will expire on April 8th. Please print everything you need before then!
Snow Make-Up Days are 2/15, 3/31, 4/1, and 5/18. Mark it on your calendar and in your newsletters.
Dates to Remember
18 - PLC meeting in Rolla for team members -(I will be going too)
24 - PLC Late Start - RTI, Tech, and Incentives (Beth see me & we will discuss agenda topics)
26 - PBS Assembly
8 - PTR Visit with Mary K-2
9 - 4th Grade trip to Capitol
10 - Faculty Meeting
11 - Spring & Class Pictures
11/12 - Educational Fair
25-30 - Spring Break
1 - Math Bowl, 3rd-6th graders