End of Year Computer Reminders
Benton Tech Tips for Teachers
End of Year
You can always unlock or reset your password via the website https://apps.bentonschools.org/password/
- Go to https://apps.bentonschools.org/password/
- Click on Enroll
- Put in your Username and Password (you must do this BEFORE your current password expires)
- Pick 4 Questions to answer and on the 5th question you will make up the question and answer (Answers are not case sensitive, but they are spelling and spacing sensitive)
- Click Enroll when you are finished
By making sure you know the answers to your security questions, you will always have a way to unlock or reset your password via the website https://apps.bentonschools.org/password/
Password & Questions
To reset your SSO Questions:
- Go to www.apscn.org
- Select "Security" then "Security Resources"
- Sign in using your current TAC Username and Password
- Click on SSO Account Settings
- Click on "Modify my Profile" on the left side of the screen.
- Select your questions to answer
- Click submit
By having your questions up to date, you will be able to access your SSO account to change your password even when it has expired.