Apple TV Training
Climbing the Technology Ladder in Our Classrooms
Apple TV Allows Teachers Free Movement Around Class
Apple TV users in the classroom enjoy moving about the classroom while actively controlling presentations or activities from their iPad. Teachers are not trapped at the front or back of the classroom in order to share content with students or mark up documents. Presenting directly from the iPad allows for circulation around the classroom and increased interaction with students. And, students are able to "drive" the activities as well.
Learning to Mirror Your iPad
- Verify your Apple TV is powered up.
- Verify the correct Source input is selected on projector.
- Swipe up Swipe up from the bottom bezel (the black area just below the iPad dock). You should see the Control Center, where you have quick access to many controls including AirPlay.
- Tap on AirPlay button, tap on Mirroring button, then tap anywhere on the iPad screen. (You will be required to key in a password)
- If you are having any trouble with these steps, please email myself or Angela Presley.
The AirPlay button is located on the Control Panel. Tap the Mirror button, and key in your passcode.
JMS Students work independently with iPads in Mrs. Vincent's Science class.
Just a little reminder to "Think Different" when developing lesson plans and activities using our new technology tools.