Grade 2 Qur'an & Islamic studies
Newsletter #2: where we are?
UOI 1: Where we are?
In this UOI we learnd about UMMAH, and how we all frome the same father (Adam), and we knew his story.
we made a project about one Ummah and how we all connect around the world and how we must be caring for each other?
What We Learned This Unit?
- Know the 3 short vowels and Long vowels.
- Review the Arabic Alphabets and how we connect the letters together.
- Memorized Surat Al-Lail with the general meaning.
- The meaning of Surat Al-Lail.
Here is the like of the Surah that we are working on , it will be helpful if they listen it:
- The first pillar of Islam (SHAHADAA).
- The childhood of prophet Mohammad (SAW) from the year of elephant (his born) to the death of his mother.
- The actions of Wudu with verbal.
- Practice how to make Wudu with verbal and save water.