Zoologist and Wildlife biologist
some of the zoologist and wildlife biologist tasks
- they study animals in their habitats.
- inventory or estimate plant and wildlife populations.
- coordinate preventive programs to control the out brake of wild life disease.
- study characteristics of animals, such as origin, interrelationship, classification, life history and diseases, development genetics and distribution.
Some Abilities required
- Far vision-ability to see details at a distance.
- Fluency of ideas.
- Flexibility of closure- ability to identify or detect a known pattern that is hidden in other distracting material.
- statistic strength
Midian salary and Universities
Top ten earned $95,460
- University of Phoenix
- Brown Mackie College