Tech It Out! 2/8/16
This Week: PARCC begins April 4!
Enhance Teaching. Empower Learning.
Lincoln Tech Updates
- PARCC Practice Tests (Answer keys available, but will not auto-score online. Have students write answers down if you plan to score them.)
- PARCC Sample Items (short version of practice tests)
- PARCC Online Tutorials (explains different question types and gives students practice with each)
- Writing Rubrics
All of these links, as well as updated ELA/math online tools videos, are located on Lincoln's website at Student Start > Tech Help > PARCC. A "PARCC Resources" shortcut is also at the top of the Student Start page.
If you would like my assistance with PARCC prep in your classroom, please let me know!
PARCC: Details from Randy
6th Grade PARCC Testing - April 4, 5, 6
7th Grade PARCC Testing - April 7, 8, 11
8th Grade PARCC Testing - April 12, 13, 15
* Each day, there will be two tests - ELA in the morning and Math in the afternoon. Three class periods will be blocked off for EACH test.
* There will be NO core subject area classes when a specific grade level is testing. (Only PE, broad experience, support classes, and foreign language classes will meet.)
* A detailed schedule will be released in early March.
- ALL learning is Twitter-worthy! Send me pictures or invite me in!
- Have your students created projects we can showcase on the Commons TV? Send it my way!
- Want to learn more about integrating technology in the classroom? Let's schedule a meeting!
- Planning an upcoming lesson you'd like help with? I'm happy to co-plan and co-teach!