Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs:
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission:
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
What It Means To Be A Chickasaw:
- We are respectful.
- We are responsible.
- We are safe.
- We are positive.
- We are motivated.
Note From The Assistant Principal:
We have had a great start to this school year. We are so thankful for all of the support from our parents, families, and community.
This year we are continuing to collect soda tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. Our goal for the year is to collect over 190 lbs. The class that brings in the most each quarter gets a special prize. We will continue collecting tabs for this quarter through October 11. Currently in first place:
- 1st grade - Pugh
- 2nd grade - Bennett
- SPED/Preschool - Galbraith
- Total = 2 lbs. 1.5 oz.
We are sponsoring our own backpack program for our first quarter's community service project. We will be collecting food through October 11. We are in need of the following items:
- canned soup
- apple sauce
- canned ravioli
- beanie weenies
- vienna sausages
- tuna (can or pouches)
- chicken (can or pouches)
- individual boxes of cereal
- canned fruit
- graham crackers
- saltine crackers
- packets of oatmeal
- peanut butter
- easy mac
- pop tarts
- microwave popcorn
- fruit snacks
- peanut butter crackers
- juice pouches
- granola bars/breakfast bars
Thank you for helping us provide meals for our students!
- September 5 - PTO Meeting at 4 pm in BPS Library
- September 6 - PBIS Store
- September 13 - PBIS Celebration
- September 18 - Fundraiser Kick Off
- September 19 - Parent Teacher Conferences 2-6 pm
- September 20 - Goodies and Games with Grandparents 7:15-7:45 am, Community Readers
- September 26 - September Birthday Lunches
- October 4 - No School
- October 7 - No School
- October 11 - End of Quarter, Tabs due, PBIS Store
- October 17 - Literacy Night 5:30-7 pm in MPB
- October 22 - Kindergarten Awards Assemblies
- October 23 - First and Second Grade Awards Assemblies
- October 25 - PBIS Celebration
- October 27-November 1 - Red Ribbon Week
- October 31 - Birthday Lunches, Halloween Parties