West Fork High School Principal's Newsletter
Hello West Fork High School Friends & Families,
Preparations continue to welcome the Class of 2026. We are working on scheduling for the 22-23 school year. Be on the lookout for an email in early April from the counselor to verify the course request.
Drill Team Tryout Parent Meeting - April 4th @ 6:30 pm @ Woodridge
Meet the Directors, Orchestra, Choir & Band - April 4th @ 6:00 pm @ Woodridge
Please feel free to contact me with questions. Let's Go Gators!
Principal, West Fork High School
Gator Chats, 8th Grade Transition
West Fork High School is hosting a series of meetings to inform and help prepare students for transition to high school. Lead Counselor Amber Smith has been working with students to help them understand graduation requirements, class rank, GPA, credits, and the importance of goal setting.
This seminar series, called Gator Chats, will continue in April and May. Mrs. Smith will present future topics about limiting distractions, making good decisions, and getting involved in programs in high school. All good things that increase student academic success!
Go Gators, Go Be Great!
Students zoned to West Fork with a sibling at PHS in 9th, 10th or 11th grade
Should you choose to have your children attend Porter High School together, a "Transfer Request Form" would need to be submitted. An email was sent on 9/30/21 outlining the details. The transfer form will open on April 1, 2022.
- Transportation is not provided to transfer students
- Transfer students may be eligible for Varsity athletics during their 9th grade year at Porter High School * For further information on UIL athletic eligibility, contact the district athletic office at 281-577-8630
- Transfers are for the 2022-2023 academic school year
- Transfer Request Forms must be submitted every year
- Acceptance of transfer requests is based on the student’s most recent report card, attendance and discipline which you will need to upload to the request form
West Fork High School Drill Team Tryout Parent Meeting
Monday, April 4th, 6:30pm
4540 Woodridge Parkway
SAVE THE DATE- Tryout Clinic Dates -April 18-20th 4:30-6:30