United is still offering childcare Monday-Friday from 6:45 a.m.-8:00 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. to 6:00 p.m as usual.
- Drop-off: Drop off at the north childcare door. Please walk your child to the door where a staff member will sign your child in.
- Pick-up: Pick up your child at the north childcare door. Please call 515-432-5319 ext. 7 and let the staff member know your child's name and vehicle color. The staff member will bring your child to your vehicle and sign them out.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Students are required to wear masks when applicable. Students are not required to wear them during snack and outside play.
- Students are to bring their own water bottles and can refill them at the school.
- Students will be distanced and play in their own space.
- Toys and items will be cleaned and sanitized in between student-to-student contact.
- The sign-in and out sheets will be used to track when students are in childcare and help with any needed contact tracing.
- Staff are utilizing our north library, two childcare classrooms, north gym, and outside spaces to distance students during childcare hours.