The Hidden Gem
El Carmelo Elementary School May 6, 2020
Caught You Reading
Dear El Carmelo Families.
The PAUSD is partnering with Asian Americans for Community Involvement to offer a four-week series to support families, “Creating Calm at Home During Covid-19. This pilot webinar series will cover:
- Week 1: Improving the parent-child connection in close quarters
- Week 2: Working through generational differences in communication
- Week 3: Helping children manage their emotions while managing your own
- Week 4: Developing children’s coping and self-efficacy skills
Parents and guardians are invited to register to join the webinars live or access the recordings after.
- English on Wednesdays, May 6, 13, 20 & 27 from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Mandarin on Thursdays, May 7, 14, 21, & 28 from 6:30-8:00 pm
If you missed the Parenting During the Pandemic webinar on Tuesday, here is the replay. Take a look at the resources for parents below including Tuesday's Backstage with the Superintendent. You might see someone you recognize.
Boletín Principal en español
Backstage with the Superintendent: Elementary Focus
Resources for Parents
PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS
Sensory Processing Parent Support Group May 7, 2020
Friday Parenting Support Chats May 8, 2020