HEY! Don't Throw That Away!
How To Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle:
Make a personal compost.
Put used foot items to work, and let the worms turn it back to dirt.
Use energy smart lightbulbs.
Saves you money and the landfill from overfilling.
Reuse old items, and take good care of new ones.
If it doesn't break, then you don't need to throw it away. Take good care of new appliances and recycle old ones.
Why You Should Recycle:
1. It's good for the environment
2. It can save money.
3. It's easy, and automatically makes you a good person.
4. Good Job!
Don't forget you can also:
1. Use compost for gardening
2. Turn off lights and appliances when not in use.
3. Take shorter showers and use drip irrigation.
4. Reduce the use of products, Reuse old products, and Recycle products to make them into something else!