May 16th-19th LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL
Stars and Wishes
1. Field Day- I was not here but just a few minutes, but it looked like it was going great! Nice weather.
2. The Celebration Assembly is going to be amazing. The committee and all who volunteered to help with it did an great job. You are going to LOVE IT!!
3. Thank you so much for your hard work on Career Day Sharon--it will be great as always!
4. Thank you all for a great year. Your hard work and dedication to our students is second to none. I appreciate you all more than you know and feel blessed to be part of this Mann Team. I hope you have a relaxing summer!
A Wish or two or three:
1. Please make sure to send post cards to your students before the last day of school.
A few little things for next school year
Sunday, August 14th We will have the cookout at my house. We will cook out burgers etc. I will send out more information later. I hope you can all come.
August 15th- We will be doing the Escape Rooms in the morning. I will send more information later.
Definition: Gratitude, the feeling of appreciation or thanks
1. That we are in our last week of school and everyone is still smiling!
2. That Caeli will be here all summer.
3. I love my job and look forward to coming to school each day. If I had to choose a career again, it would be the same!
YOU HAVE 4 DAYS YOU LEFT!
Week of May 16-19th
16th- Career Day
17th- Famous Missourians- morning
17th- 3-5 MAP celebration- afternoon
18th- Celebration Assembly- 9:30 and 5th grade clap out
19th- Last day of school- 2 hour early release- This is a full contract day for teachers
At A Glance
- Please make sure to finish your end of the year checklist
- Your Growth Plan should be completed and my comments on the Leader comments before closing out.
- You close out by putting in the last 4 digits of your SS number
- Make sure all furniture if marked in your room.
- Take home anything that has sentimental value or anything you do not want misplaced during the summer.
- Anything you that was district purchased must be available for EXPLORE teachers.
- You MAY KEEP YOUR DEVICE. EXPLORE teachers will get their own device for the summer. (if they are out of district---they will bring their own device if they are an SPS employee)
Duties for May 16th-19th
Front Sidewalk Duty: SUBS
Car- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday- Sweet/Wednesday and Friday- Smith
May 16- Sweet
May 17- Sweet
May 18- Sweet
May 19- Perkins
May 16- Martin
May 17- Martin
May 19- Johnson
May 16- Feistner
May 17- Feistner
May 18- Feistner
May 19- Thomas
May 18- Hoos
May 19- McConnell
May 16- Carabello
May 17- Carabello
May 18- Carabello
May 19- Burrows
May 19- Post
Parking Lot Exit-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Pheonix/Wednesday and Friday- Maxwell
Birthdays and Recognition Days
ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED ON CANVAS. Please make sure you know when you are responsible for your day or month.
Tessa Sweet- 5/18
Marilyn Sweet 5/23
Ben McVicker- 6/1
Donna Dickens- 6/5
Laura Wrinkle- 6/12
Cat Krepinnevich 7/4
Nancy Martin 7/12
August Birthdays: (up until we start school)
Danielle Carson- 8/2