PCC PRAYER CONNECTION
March 5, 2021
- Please keep in prayer several individuals and/or families in our PCC family who may have Covid or have been exposed and are currently quarantined or have family members they cannot see or help because of this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all who continue to be affected by this.
- Rebecca Fillers (Dave & Linda) —pray for treatments and healing for liver and lung cancer and for local doctors who are treating her.
- Lorraine & Al Emmans - A neighbor, Nancy, lost her husband this week and is in mourning. Please pray this opens up a closer relationship with Lorraine so she can minister.
- Robynlyn Ketchum - For our children to be growing in relationship with Jesus, walking with Him and serving Him! To find and be worshiping in a solid church community; to make Godly friends and to help the lost.
- Eric Mahon - Pray for the Jones family, friends of the Mahon's. Mary Jones diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. Prayer for the physical and spiritual healing. Catholic background but not sure of salvation.
- Wendy Smith - Please pray for healing for her daughter Diane and husband John and grandson Nathaniel from ongoing digestive problems. Continue to pray for salvation of family members.
- Jean McDermott - Pray for effectiveness of procedures done on March 2nd and 4th, and one to come on March 11th for ongoing pain, swelling, vascular, and vocal cord issues. Needs the Lord to reveal a diagnosis and correct treatments. Also requesting prayers of protection from bronchitis for the remainder of winter.
- Chris Choate - Please pray to help me focus and ask the Lord for strength and guidance. There are many things going on in the family and other extended family type issues that are a bit overwhelming. Prayer that I can just give it all to God and not try to take it on myself.
- Mary Knapp - She has many health issues, is unable to work. Pray for a return to good health, and that she will be able to get medical coverage and approval for disability.
- Dave Brick and family - continued prayer for his health and well-being and for the family
PCC Leadership (listed here)
- PCC Vision Team - Seeking the Lord for revelation of how He wants us to minister.
- PCC Deacons and Trustees - Ongoing protection, discernment, and energy in their ministries.
- Current Sermon Series - Pray for people to grow in their knowledge and faith from the "One Another" series.
- Spanish Services - Pray for the ministry and outreach being led by Mauricio and Bess Riveros
- PCC Online - Ask for continued sharing and reach of PCC's viewership of the live stream services.
- The Harvest - Ask God to send more workers into the harvest in our community.
- Women's event - IF Gathering – April 24. Start praying for life-changing encounters with God!
- Vacation Bible School - Details to be announced soon. Please pray for smooth planning!
CompassCare Prayer Chain
PCC's Mother Care team prays for and reaches out to pregnant moms considering abortion. A CC prayer chain first asks God to move in their hearts. Women who respond are then assigned to various church teams for follow-up.
- "Amanda" - Doesn't want to be a single mom, but is considering CC's offer for a Mother Care team to help her. Pray for peace about continuing her pregnancy and returning to CC.
- "Tess" is at 7 weeks and the baby has a strong heartbeat. But she already has another baby at home and is busy getting her education. She does not want to continue her pregnancy and declined a return appointment. Pray for the Lord to work in her heart.
Updates, Praise Reports & Testimonies
- Mirta Emmitt - Mirta's apartment has been repaired to her liking after flood damage in the apartment above. As of 3/1, she has moved back in and life is getting back to normal.
- Wendy Smith - Praising the Lord for safe travel for family to Florida this week.
Active Service Members (*Currently Deployed)
Need us to update this info? Please email changes to us at email@example.com.
- NEW! - Ryan Tinkham, grandson of Carolyn Hansen, has enrolled in the National Guard and is awaiting his boot camp assignment. Congratulations Ryan!
- Staff Sgt. Joshua Bernstein, Army (Ft. Benning, GA) – husband of Rachel (Sabo) Bernstein
- LT Curtis Bloomer, USN (Naval Medical Center, San Diego CA) – son of Bob & Amy Bloomer
- SSgt. D.J. Duguay USAF (Idaho) - nephew of Hank Ciniglia
Maj. Victor Vallet, USAF (Charleston, SC) - nephew of Debbie Ciniglia
- Captain John Fritz Navy Central Command (Tampa, FL) – husband/dad of Fritz family
- Sgt. Phil Hampton Army (Ft. Wainright, Alaska) - son of Bill & Theresa Hampton
- Kevin Kerr (son of Bill Kerr; stationed in Anchorage, AK with the Coast Guard)
- LCDR Charles McCarthy Flight Instructor NAS (Pensacola, FL) - son of Ed & Karen McCarthy
- Midshipman 2/C Joshua McCarthy U.S. Naval Academy (Annapolis, MD) - son of Ed & Karen McCarthy
- WO2 Ryan McCarthy Army National Guard/Army Reserves (Fort Lewis, WA) - son of Ed & Karen McCarthy
- Capt. Rob Mixon Army (Ft. Bragg, NC) – son of Robert & Ruth Mixon
- ENS Shane Nolan Navy (GA) – grandson of Evelyn Dolin, son of Tim and Valerie Nolan
- ENS Sean Nolan Navy (GA) - also grandson of Evelyn Dolin, son of Tim and Valerie Nolan
- Sgt. Hayden Reynolds USMC (Camp Pendleton, CA) – husband of Laura Reynolds
- ETN Isaac Roberto Navy, (nuclear field training in SC) - son of Phillip & Dawn Roberto
- PFC Brent Ryckman Army (Ft. Bragg, NC) - husband of Casey (McCarthy) Ryckman and son of the Ryckman's
- Commander Neil Siegfried Navy (Norfolk, VA) – brother of Sherry Sabo
Missional Outreach to our Communities
March Missional Moments: Offer to plow or shovel pathways through the snow for your neighbor's home; host a snow tubing event nearby and serve some hot chocolate; have a neighborhood snowman contest or just hold a large bonfire in your yard for warming and fellowship in order to meet neighbors and engage new people!
Prayer Support for our Local Church Partnerships
- Canal Town Community Church in Palmyra – Pray that the Lord will bless us with believers who will join us in reaching the community for Christ.
- True North Church in Rochester – Pray that TNC will continue to build in roads into the city so that we can bring the saving love of Christ to the lost.
Our Nation and The World
It is a crucial time for us to individually and collectively seek God's divine intervention for the challenges facing us. We need to pray not only for our nation, but we need to pray for our leaders, for all those who govern us, that they will turn to God with humble hearts and follow Him. Our military leaders need our prayers as we have dedicated men and women serving on battlefields and sacrificing their blood to protect our nation and many innocent people around the world. God is faithful to bless those who turn to Him.
Pray that as a nation we would return to God. As we call on God, let us do so by genuine faith, believing that He hears our prayers. God can heal this great land, for which our forefathers fought and died. We need spiritual renewal, we need a revival in America, and we need each and everyone to pray. Lord, Hear Our Cry! —Franklin Graham
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." (Psalm 33:12)
Almighty God, you are the only source of health and healing. In you there is calm, and the only true peace in the universe. Grant to each one of us your children an awareness of your presence, and give us perfect confidence in you. In all pain and weariness and anxiety teach us to yield ourselves to your never-failing care, knowing that your love and power surround us, trusting in your wisdom and providence to give us health and strength and peace when your time is best; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
Consider joining a prayer group for weekly or monthly prayer
- Monday morning individual prayer for schools (9:00 AM), email Kierstyn Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday & Friday Night Revival Prayer (6:30-7:30 PM), email Maryann Quirk or Al Emmans at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday Night Prayer Group (7:00-8:30 PM), email Al Emmans at email@example.com
- Wednesday Virtual Intercessory Prayer Group (7:30-8:30 PM), email Dana Goodnough at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Morning Prayer (8:00-9:00 and 9:00-10:00 AM), email Al Emmans at email@example.com
- Friday mornings - Moms In Prayer group (times to be announced) - email Emily Little at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Friday Praying for Teens (7:00-8:00 PM), email Maryann Quirk at email@example.com
Want your prayer request added to our list? You may email us, call the church office, leave a note in the office mailbox, place on the Church Center App or click the link on our webpage. We are privileged to pray for you!
CRISIS PRAYER LINE: 585-313-2731