May 31 Edition
Dress Code Survey
We are looking for feedback regarding the school dress code. Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey to provide us with some important feedback:
Looking Ahead to the 2019-20 School Year
Medication Pick Up
Please pick up any medications your student may have in the school clinic by end of day on Monday, June 3. This includes prescription medication, over the counter medication, inhalers/ nebulizers and Epi pens. Any medications not picked up by 1:30 p.m. on June 3rd will be discarded as required by State Law.
Eastside Community Day
2019-2020 Vaccination Requirements
REGISTER TODAY: Free summer camp for 21st Century Scholars.
Monday, June 10 through Wednesday, June 12
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You must be ready to enter the ninth or a higher grade to be eligible. Recent high school graduates who still need to complete their program requirements are also welcome to attend.
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED.
Marian University wants to help you reach your college goals!
- There is no cost to you except for transportation to and from our campus each day. The camp starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. daily.
- A light breakfast will be provided and lunch in our Dining Commons is complimentary.
- Transportation to and from activities in downtown Indianapolis is included.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
During the summer camp, you will:
- Complete the 21st Century Scholar Success Program requirements for your grade level. We'll also help you check your enrollment status, update your contact information, and complete other tasks in Scholar Track.
- Meet 21st Century Scholars at Marian who will mentor and help you prepare for the college journey, including success strategies that have helped them in college.
- Explore your future career options. Participate in field trips to downtown Indianapolis, meet career professionals in the community, and participate in college visits and a college fair.
Make preparing for college a group project—bring one or two of your 21st Century Scholar friends so you can stay on track together.
But don't delay. Please register online ASAP to reserve your spot before Wednesday, June 5. Once you've registered, we'll send you a confirmation with more information.
This camp is made possible through support from the Indiana GEAR UP program.
Contact Kalyn Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.955.6300.
This email was sent to: email@example.com
This email was sent by: Marian University | Undergraduate Admission
3200 Cold Spring Road | Wheeler-Stokely Mansion
Indianapolis, IN 46222-1997
317.955.6300 or 800.772.7264
Warren Township School District has a new app and website!
The purpose of the app and website is to provide regular updates through the live feed, district news, and district events sections as well as other important district information. The app includes easy access to the weekly breakfast and lunch menu, staff contacts, district documents, bullying and safety reporting form, and much much more. The Warren app can be downloaded at the Apple and Android App Store. Stay informed and download the app today. The district website is www.warren.k12.in.us.
Spring Sports Update
Please be sure to get your physicals taken care of for the 2019-20 school year. Reminder to current 8th graders that if you are planning to workout with the high school teams this summer, YOU MUST have a new physical on file with the high school athletic department.
Creston Athletic Website: http://creston.warren.k12.in.us/athletics
Remind 101: text the message @crestona to the number 81010
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Athletic Director, Mr. Treesh. 317-532-6808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance Fee Schedule
Marion County Athletic Event Entrance Prices (new for 2018-19 and standard throughout Marion County):
Family...................varies for each school
As always, small bills appreciated.
Warren Event Bag Policy: click link below
P.E. Uniforms For Sale at the Bookstore
Indiana Senate Page Program
Sonny Day Community Center
Parents/guardians need to get a signed letter from the school to go to Sonny Day. Please contact Mrs. Jones, school counselor, at 317-532-6800 ext. 6817.
Follow the Bus
How important is attendance for student success?
We do understand that there are situations that arise where an absence can't be prevented. Please help communicate those reasons to the school by calling the main line at 532-6800 between 6:00-7:00 a.m. to report the absence.
Excused Absences Include:
1. Personal illness or injury (please drop off physician's notes to front desk)
2. Death in the immediate family
3. Attendance at a family funeral
4. Religious observances required by church officials
5. Serving as a page in the legislature
6. Court appearance/court detention
7. Working at polls
Thank you for your help in setting up your child for success by making sure they get to school each and every day.
21st Century Scholars
Students must be enrolled before June 30th of their 8th grade year.
Please enroll your student at:
If you have a question or need assistance completing the application please contact Mrs. Jones at (317) 532-6800 ext 6817 or email at email@example.com