By: Kevin White
- they communicate with cuniform and hyroglyphics.
- so they are almost all bolingual.
- they are on stamps and seals.
- 400 letters in the language
- hardly any war/ conflicts
- animals were an important part of their culture
- thrive on trade
- show uniformity on religion and culture
- scientist think that culture is theocracy
- one god, shiva a major hindu god
- other figures relate to a mother goddess and a bull which became a part of later civilization
- harapans had a thriving trade with people in the religion
- indus river provided transportation for these trades
- traded many things like cotton, jewelry, gold and silver.
- indus river also led to the sea which helped them trade with distant people.