Retail and Auction fraud
by Grace, River, Hanna, and Anton
when a buyer doesn't receive there good or a seller does not receiving payment.
- Buyers receiving goods late, or not at all.
- Sellers not receiving payment.
- Buyers receiving goods that are either less valuable than those advertised or significantly different from the original description.
- Failure to disclose relevant information about a product or the terms of sale.
- Make sure you understand how the website’s feedback function works.
- Check the item's description carefully and ask the seller questions
- Check the URL in the web browser. to make sure its not a fraud site.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- research your seller/ buyer.
Be careful with who you buy from and be sure to research the product and seller before you purchase and make sure you buy from reputable site and/or computer