Hallsville North Elementary
Creating an Environment Where Learning is POWERFUL!
- Monday- No School
- Tuesday- Kinder DRA, UIL Practice 3:15-4:15
- Thursday-Kinder DRA, UIL Practice 3:15-4:15
- Friday- ELA Revision Review, Grades Due
- Week of January 25-29th The Great Kindness Challenge
- January 25- ESL/Special Ed Collaboration
- January 26- Class Pictures, DRA one-on-ones, UIL Practice
- January 27- Misty Roberts' sprinkle in PLC meeting room during meetings
- January 28- Staff Birthday Luncheon, Parker Cabinet Meeting, Progress reports go home, UIL Practice
- January 29- Wacky Wednesday Schedule, DRA Grade Level Data meetings
Moral Gals Update
For showers and sprinkles moral gal funds will now cover:
-$50 for Cake
-$30 for punch
We will buy the paper goods bulk at Sam's and will get the nice clear items.
*When Tiffany gets back we will have her work on getting common decorations that can be used if teams want for the various showers and sprinkles.