Peter The Great
- Peter the Great was mostly about what was good for him.
- Peter the great was very good with parliament which shows a part of his good personality.
- He wasn't very well educated.
- Peter the Great spent hours walking on streets writing down the manners that people have.
- He liked to throw big parties, and expected women and men to dance together.
- As a 10 year old peter took the throne of Russia in 1682, but he did not take control of the government until 1689.
- He ended isolation in Russia.
- As a young leader he improved Russia's Military.
- Peter the great also expanded Russia's border.
- Made boyars shave their beards and modernize their clothing.
- He replaced the old robes with new western styled ones.
- Any land owning noble had to serve in the military.
- He was an absolute Monarch, and ruled under the idea of absolutism.
- He expanded Russia's border.
- He took the throne of Russia at 10 years old.