September 19, 2016
- Thank you for your time and commitment in setting the stage for a great year and for making those positive phone calls home!
- If you are on morning duty, please take a minute to check your schedule and be sure to be at your location at 8:35.
- Find time this week to review Lockdown procedures.
- Be sure to have a sign-in sheet and submit attendance for Curriculum Night; we report this data to the state.
- Waterford Youth Assistance will once again be providing mentors through their Bucket of Love program. This is an intergenerational program that brings together seniors/retirees with elementary school children. During weekly sessions, mentors interact with selected youngsters to engage in activities such as crafts, games, puzzles, and lots of conversation. If you have a student who could benefit from this mentoring relationship, please forward their nomination to Ariel by the end of the week.
- Computer Services is aware of our connectivity problems in our new lab. Hopefully, a remedy is in the works.
- NWEA testing, making it work: Some classrooms are beginning the testing in the lab, then returning to their classroom to let small groups finish up on classroom computers. Some are exclusively using classroom computers for testing and working with small groups during this time.
- On Curriculum Night, please plan to share student login information for Khan Academy, Raz Kids, and Core Clicks with parents.
- Take time to Read and Respond to this week's prompt! It's a fun way to build community.
- Recognize a student leader
- 4:10 Blessings in a Backpack packing
- Lock Down Drill
- 3:00 PLC
- 4:00 Staff Meeting
- 5:30 - 6:15 Curriculum Night, 3rd - 5th
- 6:30 - 7:15 Curriculum Night, K - 2
- 9:15 - 9:45 Assembly in Multi-Purpose Room - Crazy Chemworks
22 Staff Meeting
22 Staff Meeting
28 Science Alive
29 Science Alive
30 Picture Day
5 Count Day
6 Staff Meeting
12 PTO Meeting
14 PTO Trunk 'N' Treat
20 Staff Meeting
3 Staff Meeting
8 PD Day
11 End of First Marking Period