October 15, 2021
Mark your calendar
- 10/16 @ 7:30 am PSAT Testing Day
- 10/20 AP Exam Registration/Payment Deadline
- 10/26 @ 3:00 pm Migrant Ed 7-12 Grade Event
- 10/27 @ 3:30 pm Migrant Ed K-6 Grade Event
- 10/28 @ Noon SAT Testing Day
- 10/30 @ 3:00 pm Student Government Fall Social for High School Students
- 11/3 FPCS Office will close @ noon
- 11/5 First Semester ILP Planning Deadline
- 11/8 @ 5:30 APC Board Meeting
- 11/9 @ 2:30 pm Parent Workshop Upper Level Math w/Charlotte Mason
- 11/16 @ 2:30 pm Parent Workshop Civil Air Patrol: STEM Kits & Cadet Program
The Anchorage School District Student Advisory Board (SAB) exists to create unity between the middle and high schools throughout the district and allow for students to advocate for themselves and peers.
Upcoming Parent Workshops
Tuesday, November 9 at 2:30 pm
Upper Level Math with Charlotte Mason
Charlotte Mason applied her distinct approach to mathematics instruction all the way through to advanced algebra and trigonometry. In this session, I will share about how Mason’s ideas apply to upper level math, and I will conduct a short demonstration lesson. Come and see how advanced mathematics can be a joy for student and teacher alike.
Tuesday, November 16 at 2:30 pm
Civil Air Patrol: STEM Kits and Cadet Program
migrant education student activities
Information and registration for the events will be emailed to our Migrant Ed families on October 12th - register early, there's only 15 seats for each event!
We will be hosting a pumpkin carving night for Migrant students 7th-12th grade on October 26th from 3-5 pm. During this event, students will carve pumpkins and watch the movie National Treasure. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Students will also receive books to take home.
On October 27th from 3:30 pm- 5:00 pm, we are hosting a pumpkin painting night for Migrant students K-6th grade. At this event, students will paint pumpkins and watch the movie Hoodwinked. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Students will also receive books to take home.
Check out some of what our Vendors have to offer! Scroll across to view all columns & scroll down on each column to view all flyers in each category.