We will be sharing monthly newsletters to give you an inside look as to what's going on in our Cole Guidance Department.
We also took part in the Book Character Day with some of our favorite books for guidance lessons.
- Find a jar and decorate it with paint or stickers.
- Cut up strips of paper (make sure they are large enough to write a note on)
- A few pens to keep close by
- Each day think of something that you are grateful for or something positive that happened that day and write it on a piece of paper.
- On difficult days reflect on the notes that are in the jar to help improve your mood.
- Remember, you can look at the notes anytime!
Attention 5th Grade Parents!
NISD Important Info
November 16-21- Generation Texas Week
November 21-25- Thanksgiving Break (No School)
November 29- Bernal Elective Night
December 1- Briscoe Elective Night