Elements Necessary For Life
Positives and negatives of sulfur
What happened if there is too much sulfur in your body?
Sulfur toxicity can lead to
- Stomach problems
- Unable to metabolize
- Cause damage to eyes and liver
- Brittle nails and hair
- Memory loss
Why do we need sulfur?
- Sulfur is the 3rd most abundant resource in our body and helps your muscles skin and hair but it does much more than that as well.
- Sulfur also helps proteins maintain their shape so without sulfur our protein wouldn't act the way it does now.
Some of the foods sulfur is found in is most greens proteins and nuts.
The daily intake
- The RDA of sulfur is around 800-900 milligrams a day
- There is a supplement if you can't get the normal amount it is called methylsulfonylmethane
- Since MSM is 15 dollars it takes about 40 cents per day for a daily supplement
"Sulfur Toxicity." Sulfur Toxicity. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.
"Focus for Health | Sulfur Benefits and Sources." Focus for Health. N.p., 10 Dec. 2014. Web. 20 Oct. 2015.