...so we are all on the same page...
1. Honor Code
- using the camera only when instructed
- using the screenshot capability only when instructed
- recording only when instructed or given permission
- not sharing work in any way unless given permission or working collaboratively
Research shows that these honor code contracts deter many kids from succumbing to peer pressure. A simple signature and the personal contact could keep many of your students from crossing over to the dark side...
I suggest handing out the contract (maybe a paragraph) to each student on a slip of paper and requiring him or her to sign it and turn it in. The more you personalize it, the better. Make it subject specific. This will make it seem more like your student is making a personal promise to you.
3. Remember the iPad Positions!
Second Position - iPads held or positioned vertically
Third Position - iPads are face down