Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
By: Amelia Cappellino
Bonn, Germany in 1786
Beethoven's 9th Symphony
- Symphony No. 3 "Eroica"
- Symphony No. 5
- Symphony No. 9
- Fur Elise
- Moonlight Sonata
- Beethoven would stop playing if anyone started to talk
- After going def Beethoven sawed the legs off of his pianos so that he would be able to feel the vibrations
- Beethoven had a messy room with manuscripts piled up on the floor and on top of the pianos
- Beethoven often worked in nothing but his underwear
- Beethoven had a HUGE temper, he has thrown hot food at a waiter and even pushed candles of of a piano during a dreadful performance
(Picture of Beethoven) Ludwig van Beethoven. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 9 Dec 2015.http://quest.eb.com/search/139_2010565/1/139_2010565/cite
(Map of Germany) Germany in 1786 / Map. Fine Art. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 9 Dec 2015.
(Video) Aquila, Decimus. "Ludwig Van Beethoven's Ninth Symphony." YouTube. 10 Feb. 2008. Web. 9 Dec. 2015.